Mountain View Lakes is a Pine, CO subdivision in the foothills southwest of Denver. Mountain Acres, Inc. is a voluntary Homeowner’s Association for Mountain View Lakes.
Homeowners Association Meetings are normally held at the Community Building located at 12798 Parker Avenue.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 6pm at the HOA Building (12798 Parker Ave).
- Introductions / Welcome new neighbors
- State of the HOA
- Officers / Directors / Committees
- Property – Ponds, building, small property
- “Voluntary” HOA
- Priorities of the HOA
- Reflection on last winter’s activity at the ponds
- Announcing open nominations for Officers (vote to occur at following meeting)
Membership dues: $20/year
HIGH-SPEED FIBER INTERNET:
The engineering study for fiber installation is now complete for our Colorado DORA broadband grant application!
Visit 285broadband.com for full details, including how to remit your commitment payment.
E-mail MVLbroadband@gmail.com to ask questions and to receive timely info on this project.
Click here to access our calendar and subscribe for the latest goings-on.
Thanks for stopping by!