Mountain Acres, Inc. HOA Meeting Minutes
April 20, 2017
Officers in attendance: Terry Ogerly, Andreas Suter
10 neighbors in attendance.
- Meeting came to order at 7:08 by President Terry Ogerly.
- Treasurer’s Report
- We’ll need to review septic tank costs down the road to decide what we’ll do and how much it’ll cost.
- Nancy Staub, insurance agent for State Farm Insurance, spoke about important areas in your insurance policy along with issues that could impact your insurance premiums regarding wildfires in our area. She discussed defensible space and answered questions.
- The ‘reduce wildfire damage’ and ‘reducing wildfire risk’ trifolds from the meeting will be available on mvlakes.com. Slash collection information will be available on the site as well.
- Elk Creek will do a wildfire defense inspection of your property for $10.
- Austin brought up the idea of cluster mailboxes in the vicinity. He talked with the postmaster in Pine, about what it would cost to install. USPS will pay for the cluster itself but we’d need to finance and pour a concrete slab. Austin will get more details and report back. There was a signup sheet at the meeting, and please email Terry if you’re interested in a mailbox.
Meeting adjourned at 8:04
Recorded by Andreas Suter